How to Know Bot Is Working
Keep your account safe as a new Grampresso user.
How to know Grampresso Instagram bot is working?
When you connect your Instagram’s account to Instazood We give you free 3 days trial on all features (Instagram bot, comment tracker & direct message) for your first account.
After connecting Instagram account, you must add targets in your dashboard. The Instagram bot will start after max 20 minutes automatically. We recommend to check out these tutorials to new Grampresso users:
How can we know that Grampresso is working correctly? with statistics
Grampresso will start after adding the first target, but Instagram bot needs time to show you the number of activities. You can see statistics of activities in your dashboard. Also, you can set different type of filters (status or/and type or/and time) for statistics.
You can set time filter to see your activity in last 1 hour or other times. The number of “Coverage” in statistics shows the number of your activities (follows, likes and comments) base on your applied filters.
By clicking on more button, you can see more detail of statistics.
If you think your bot is not working, first you must check your statistics (mainly coverage) at least after 2 hours after connecting your Instagram account.
If your coverage number is zero, you must click on more button in statistics and check your skipped number.
If your skipped number is too high, It may because of Instagram blocking. So, you must stop your account for 8-12 hours.
Grampresso Instagram bot works on targets one by one, so if at the first some of your targets have zero activity it’s not meaning bot not working, in every targets Grampresso shows you number of likes, follow, comment, skipped, coverage and Conversion (the success rate of targets).
! Important: sometimes targets are disabled because of this reason:
1. Your auto unfollow is started, please don’t stop unfollow process.
2. Your target is completed (in “Status” of target)
3. Your target is paused (in “Status” of target)
4. Your activity time is finished.
What solutions do we recommend for these situations?
1. Let it unfollow until it finishes unfollowing or you change your auto unfollow settings.
2. You can delete your target by clicking on trash icon in the bottom of the target. You can add this target again or add other targets.
3. You can click on the start button in the bottom of the target.
4. You can click on Paid day to buy more activity time.
Copyright @ 2018 Grampresso